Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Frogg Toggs

Momma sent me one of these towels in my last package and I absolutely love it. Our electricity has been out the past few nights, so its been a little hot. These little things are amazing. You just wet them and wring them out...then it turns cold!!! It stayed cool throughout the night. Tonight thankfully we have electricity, but no water!!! Hopefully we'll get some tomorrow. Meanwhile its a chilly 82 degrees in my room w/ my fan on. Don't take that as a complaint. It's a praise compared to how hot it got in the Dirty D (my old city).

The French Open is going on now. Poor Andy Roddick barely made it through his first round match. But I get to see him play at least one more day, so I'm happy. Come on USA!!! Also, we've been able to watch the NBA Eastern Conference Final games. I want the Magic to come back. Mainly b/c the Celtics have no excuse for losing.

I knew you guys were wondering about cooling towels and sports, so I decided to update you.

No comments: