Thursday, May 27, 2010

Can't Sleep

And all I can think about is the fact that I won't have a job when I get back!!! So, I've been in deep thought about how I'm going to pay the bills. Here's what I've come up w/ thus far:

1) About a billion of my friends back home have had kids since I've been here, so I'm considering opening a nursery. Ok, stop laughing out loud. I know it would be a disaster, but why not capitalize on my friends' fertility. (yikes, too much)

2) Cut grass. Pretty sure this one won't work out either b/c I don't own a lawn mover or any other equipment, and I think my parents wouldn't appreciate me jacking their tools all the time. Also, a ton of other peeps do this for a living.

3) I think this one is jack-pot. Somehow I'm going to convince people to let me go through their home and collect junk for a yard sale. I would organize everything then me and the homeowner would divvy up the profit, and what I couldn't sell at the yard sale would go on ebay. I read somewhere that most people have $3,000 worth of un-used goods in their homes. Lets sell that junk...Let me sell your junk!!! I love it. I'm a genius!!!

I'm totally up for other suggestions or job offers!!! I'm sort of just joking w/ this post, but I really can't sleep and totally have a meeting tomorrow morning. We still don't have water. PTL for baby wipes!!! The point of this is that if in a few months you see me on the corner holding a sign that resembles the one above...help a sister out!!! Seriously just kidding on that one. Mary Kathryn has already promised me that I could live with her and eat her food for as long as I needed!!! Gotta love big sisters!!!

1 comment:

T.C. said...

Come study with me at SEBTS. Do you remember Susan G. from your time in VA? She is coming and going to work on an M.A. People from your company get 50% off tuition. Think about it. You could be in mine and Leslie's small group again!!! It's much better now :)